Marilyn's Place

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Saturday

It is Saturday and I'm playing hooky from work(took the day off). The kids are spending the weekend with thier Aunt Sue so just me and DH in the house, it is quiet! Plenty of time to work on my knitting.
I have a co-worker that wants to learn to knit, she says she was taught many years ago but has forgotten how. So next time we work together(work load permitting) we will have a knitting class. I have another co-worker that has just learned to knit and another one who wants me to help her with her crocheting. It seems to work that if people see you knit often enough they want to learn too!
Still working on dish cloths, doing another FL cloth. After this cloth is done I plan to make a tea cosy. I'm tired of having to warm up the last cup in the pot, and it is only a 2 cup pot!.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home