Marilyn's Place

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Home again

Spent a long weekend with my friend Patti in Georgia. This was the first face to face meeting we have had. We had a great time visiting LYS, looking through her patterns, making some beaded stitch markers. She also showed me how to use my drop spindle. I now have a 5yd skein of my own hand spun yarn. Not the most professional but it is mine and it will get better with practice.
Patti made a scarf for Stephanie and picked the perfect color for her (light green). She also sent some crochet slippers for Ejvind and Tom.
We had such a good time we are already talking about the next trip, maybe this summer.

1 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Blogger Patti said...

Really enjoyed your visit here. Will be glad to have you back. Look for it. Will be fun to see you making some of your own stitch markers. And yarn and who knows what else we will get into.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home