Marilyn's Place

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

this and that

Well I haven't posted in a while so thought I should. I met with my knitting group on 4/20 and had a good time, didn't get much knitting done met a few more people there.
I have been so busy running here there and every where haven't done a whole lot of knitting. Still working on the baby out fit for a girl at work, I hope to have it finished soon. I have found out there is another girl at work expecting in August. I also still have to make a gift for an exchange in another group a belong to.
I have to find a good pair of walking shoes for the 14th. I am taking part in a fund raiser walk for CF (Cystic Fibrosis). For those of you who don't know what CF is it is a genetic lung or liver disease that there is no cure for and is alway fatal. This disease effects children and with all the advances in medicine they now can live to early adult hood (30's) but many still die earlier than that. This walk will be 6 miles so my feet will be very sore after wards. My daughter and one of her friends will be joining me.
I have bought both The Shop on Blossom Street and A Good Yarn, by Debbie Macomber. I have read the first book before but wanted to reread it before I read the other book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home