Marilyn's Place

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

exchange project

I finished my project for the exchange I am taking part in. I won't post a picture just yet, I want to wait until the person it is for has recieve it. It took me about 2-3 weeks to finish it( I didn't time it exactly) If I had worked on it every day it would have been done sooner but it is hard to knit at work some days.
School is out , finished the Wednesday before Memorial Day. Steph (DD) had a friend spend the night for 2 nights in a row. While she was here she asked to learn how to knit. We went to my stash yarn and found some yarn that she liked that was good for a beginer to use to learn with. Picked out a pair of needles and off she went. She seemed to pick up the knit stitch quickly. Steph is working on her second scarf using Bernat's Frenzy, it is so wide it will look more like a shawl than a scarf . Will post a picture of that soon too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home