Marilyn's Place

Monday, February 06, 2006

Late Christmas presents

I've been working hard to finish a few Christmas gifts that didn't get done in time. Was almost finished with one the horrors of horrors I ran out of yarn. The store that I bought the yarn at no longer has this yarn so I can't get anymore from them. Found a site that has the yarn but no am not sure about the color. A fellow member of a knitting forum I belong to sent me some yarn that was supose to be the same color but it isn't so know I don't know what I will do. I don't need much as the project is almost done and I hate to buy a full skein for something that may take less that 1/2 of a skein. I may just break down and order it and pray that it matches or is at least close.
When I dicovered I wouldn't have enough yarn to finish I started the other gift I didn't have time to do, I'm hoping I can get it done quick as I will be seening the person it is for the end of this week and would like to give it to her then. It is taking longer that I thought as I restarted about 3 times trying to get things right.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home