Marilyn's Place

Monday, January 11, 2010

Where has the time gone?


I can't believe it is 2010 already. Time has flown. Stephanie has graduated high school. We couldn't get her to the college she wanted to go to. She was accepted but we couldn't get the money for the tuition and other expences ($40,000 for the year) She is going to gry to get into a local community college that is an art school for the fall term.
I have been knitting and have pictures of what I have finished on Ravelry. I will be attending two reenactments in the next month. One the end of this month and the next one just 2 weeks later. I have to finish an outfit for this and fix another one I already have.
I have a second spinning wheel that a friend found on Craigs list for $60 and was able to talk the person down to $40 as it needs a little work and more bobbins. It looks like an Ashford Traditional.
Hopefully I will remember to post here more often but time will tell.

1 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Blogger Patti said...

Congratulations to Steph. I remember how happy I was when my kids graduated. It is a big milestone for both of you.
Patti

 

Post a Comment

<< Home